Wanna Run Container-based (Big Data/ML) Computing GUI & Platforms Anywhere and accessible from your Tablets or Smartphones?
During the past years, I earned with many actual deployments and realized my initial concepts in open-source projects in Github and Docker Hub including using many of my own 320+ diversified Container-based tools and projects (in programming Java, Python in AI/ML analytics applications, Interactive Machine Learning/Deep Learning Notebooks, in Ubuntu/CentOS, even HPC Containers computing and enabling various kinds of Containers to be actually running as back-end Servers, Desktop Applications (e.g., KNIME, Protege, Eclipse, Pycharm, etc) and VNC/No-VNC HTML-5 based Container Applications (e.g., many of vnc/no-vnc based Container in my Github and Docker Hub), I personally seeing more adoption by engineers, researchers, and on-lookers. As an A.I./ML/DL researcher and practitioner, I have converted many "doubters" about "Does Container really works as it promises?". We can't predict the future of new technologies, but we can confirm that "changing of available technologies is certainly for those who will adapt to thrive and rise above!". I will continue to create and publish more and evolve my open-source projects to adopt new technologies and adapt to the new needs to make them be practically useful for helping my fellow human, engineers, scientists, and anyone else.
One new trend in using Container is that the VNC/no-VNC HTML-5 based Container is having more growing downloads recently. The vnc/no-vnc based Containers in my 320+ projects are becoming more preferred mostly maybe it is due to its ubiquitously accessible from anywhere or any device with HTML-5 Web Browser. In my Docker Hub site's downloading, I have been seen the trending is picking up more recently. For example, openkbs/knime-vnc-docker (Web browser version using vnc/no-vnc HTML-5) downloading is rapidly growing recently from hundreds to now 2.5K downloads of images while openkbs/knime-docker (Desktop version using X11) has 50K+ downloads. You might also want to consider exploring those.
Imagine that all you need is just some bare bone OS (Linux, Mac, or Windows) with only a tiny installation of Docker (Linux, Mac, or, Windows), and, within a few minutes, you can have an array of your favorite tools, IDE (Eclipse, ScalaIDE, IntelliJ, PyCharm, etc.), programming languages environments (Java 8/9, Python 2/3, Maven, etc.), Big Data / Machine Learning / Analytics tools (R, Weka, KNIME, RapidMiner, OpenRefine, etc.), Machine / Deep Learning Environment (Jupyter, Zeppelin, SparkNotebook, etc.) with Spark and/or Hadoop clusters, NLP tools, Logic Programming (Berkeley BLOG), RDF/OWL (Stanford's Protege, OntoText, Blazegraph), HPC (High-Performance Computing) using Singularity containers), or any other commonly used tools as portable agile software development, prototype, or testing computing environments.
And, your laptop, desktop, or server requires no local installation of any library or dependency to mess up your host machines' OS files - no conflicting versions of tools and libraries. And, most importantly, the agility and light-weight Docker-based tools, IDE, or clusters, or even deploy your favorite container to using enterprise container platforms like Kubernetes, DC/OS, or OpenShift to have very large scale production environments.
My interests and goals are to enable users (developers or anyone) to do the above by rapidly standing up full-fledged computing platform either on a simple laptop, desktop, server, cluster, or cloud infrastructures with the needed containers (e.g. from the GitHub) using the source to build your own or using ready-to-run docker images (e.g. from the docker hub).
Accessing Big Data Analytics Platform GUI Tools (KINME, ...) or IDE (IntelliJ, Eclipse, Netbeans) with your Tablets or Smartphones?
- VNC / noVNC-based docker containers (Newly launched! 2019)
- Recently launched a few VNC/noVNC-based containers including KNIME, Eclipse, and more to come. So, you can use your Tablets those Desktop-based tools or IDEs with all kinds of internet-enabled devices or PCs including iPad/iPadPro, Pi, or even your large-screen smartphones to access KNIME Big data platform tools.
- (more VNC-based data analytics / ML / AI containers to come).
- With newly deployed VNC-based containers in openkbs docker repository, you expand your horizon of using IDE tools, or GUI tools for Big Data Analytics or Machine Learning to any device including iPad, any web-enabled Tablet, smartphones. However, due to the nature of most of those big data studio tools requiring a bigger screen, it is recommended you use larger screen devices such as iPad Pro, Microsoft Surface Pro, or any other similar larger screen device.
Interested?You can try them out and they are open sources!
- Try the above-mentioned GitHub projects for the above.
- Ready to download and run the pre-built ready-to-run Docker Hub images.
Overview of the above Open Source Docker ProjectsIn the GitHub projects, about 30% are unique creations and 70% are forking other GIT projects:
- Simple Docker Github project templates
- With the template files, docker.env (for variables), Dockerfile, build.sh, run.sh to enable you to have some working Docker project. The scripts (Bash) files are coded smartly so that you don't need to change anything (unless you want to customize the default). You can just leave build.sh and run.sh as it is.
- To build, just, do in shell, "./build.sh"
- To run, just do in shell, "./run.sh"
- You can try it out by git clone this "Docker Template GIT (email@example.com:DrSnowbird/docker-project-template.git)"
- Basic Dockers
- Java 8/9 (JDK) + Python (2 or 3) + Maven (3.5) containers
- As the base container images to enable users to overlay extensions or domain-specific add-on processing.
- In the github home, just search for "java", "jre", "jdk" and your will see multiple choices.
- X11 based docker container
- As the base X11 desktop application, e.g., Eclipse, IntelliJ, etc., to have a display of GUI on your host computer's screen.
- In the github home, just search for "x11".
- IDE docker containers (Eclipse, ScalaIDE, IntelliJ, PyCharm, etc.)
- In the github home, just search for "eclipse", "IntelliJ", "pycharm", "scala".
- Spark / Hadoop Cluster / NoSQL etc.
- In the github home, just search for "spark", "zeppelin", "hadoop"
- RDF/OWL/RDFS/OWLS Database and Tools
- In the github home, just search for "Protege", "blazegraph", "ontotext"
- Big Data Platforms
- In the github home, just search for "KNIME", "RapidMiner", "OpenRefine"
- HPC (High-Performance Computing - Super Computers) Docker for Singularity
- Note that HPC docker for Singularity is still in high churning of revisions.
- In the github home, just search for "hpc", "singularity"
- Or, you can browse all the 170+ container-based Docker projects
Currently, all the above Docker-based tools / IDE / projects are mainly focusing at any Linux-based or Mac OS. For Windows, the automated scripts, "build.sh" and "run.sh" are not having equivalent versions in Windows Power-shell yet. In Windows, you still can use Docker to launch any of the above Docker Containers. And, you are welcomed to fork the above GIT projects to add Windows' Power-shell to do identical automation both (run.sh or build.sh) scripts.
When you consolidate the intrigue of the customary space machine with the advancement of electronic games, video poker is the thing that you will get.ReplyDelete
machine learning certification
The effectiveness of IEEE Project Domains depends very much on the situation in which they are applied. In order to further improve IEEE Final Year Project Domains practices we need to explicitly describe and utilise our knowledge about software domains of software engineering Final Year Project Domains for CSE technologies. This paper suggests a modelling formalism for supporting systematic reuse of software engineering technologies during planning of software projects and improvement programmes in Project Centers in Chennai for CSE.Delete
Thanks for sharing this very helpful and informative article.ReplyDelete
Accident Attorney Fort Lauderdale
Best Article BUY ADDERALL ONLINE Excellent post. I appreciate this site. Stick with it! Because the admin of this web page is working, no doubt very quickly it will be well-known, due to its quality contents.This website was how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally, I’ve found something that helped me.ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing is so amazing and helpful to us.ReplyDelete
Buy Hydrocodone online
Best Article buy Pain Pills online Excellent post. I appreciate this site. Stick with it! Because the admin of this web page is working, no doubt very quickly it will be well-known, due to its quality contents.This website was how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally, I’ve found something that helped me.
Best Article buy Roxicodone online Excellent post
buy Xanax online
buy Oxycodone online
Best Article buy Pain Medications online Excellent post. I appreciate this site. Stick with it! Because the admin of this web page is working, no doubt very quickly it will be well-known, due to its quality contents.This website was how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally, I’ve found something that helped me.
buy Research Chemicals online
buy Roxicodone online
buy Cbd Isolate online
Thanks for sharing useful information. I learned something new from your bog. Its very interesting and informative. keep updating. If you are looking for any Big Data related information, please visit our website Big Data training institute in Bangalore.ReplyDelete
I am happy for sharing on this blog its awesome blog I really impressed. thanks for sharing. Great efforts.ReplyDelete
Looking for Big Data Hadoop Training Institute in Bangalore, India. Prwatech is the best one to offers computer training courses including IT software course in Bangalore, India.
Also it provides placement assistance service in Bangalore for IT. Best Data Science Certification Course in Bangalore.
Some training courses we offered are:
Big Data Training In Bangalore
big data training institute in btm
hadoop training in btm layout
Best Python Training in BTM Layout
Data science training in btm
R Programming Training Institute in Bangalore
apache spark training in bangalore
Best tableau training institutes in Bangalore
Good Blog, well descrided, Thanks for sharing this information.ReplyDelete
Big Data and Hadoop Online Training
I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject.ReplyDelete
data analytics course
data science course
big data course
big data course
Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! 360DigiTMG PMP CertificationReplyDelete
360DigiTMG PMP Course in Malaysia
360DigiTMG PMP Course
360DigiTMG PMP Training in Malaysia
360DigiTMG PMP Training
Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!.ReplyDelete
data science course
thank you for sharing this blog.ReplyDelete
professional web design services
This may happen to you someday. You plan a very good home improvement project. Your list of materials is carefully constructed to include everything that you need. power toolsReplyDelete
Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. vasúti szállítmányozás Europa-Road Kft.ReplyDelete
Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response. közúti szállítmányozás Europa-Road Kft.ReplyDelete
Very nice this blog . this blog is very informative.such a great blogging website.ReplyDelete
"woman wine expert in usa
Very useful blog. In this blog, I got so much useful information.ReplyDelete
architecture of selenium
aws certification validity
android 8.0 oreo
aws interview questions and answers